DNA sequencing is a process of determining nucleic acid sequence (adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine) in a piece of DNA.
DNASEQ@INFORMM is offering DNA sequencing service for PCR products (purified and un-purified) based on Sanger method in an automated system, ABI 3130xl Genetic Analyzer (GA). The system uses fluorescently labelled terminators, capillary electrophoresis separation and automated laser signal detection for nucleotide sequence detection. Please find below fee structure and contacts for DNASEQ@INFORMM.
|CUSTOMER/AGENCY||PRICE / RXN (RM)|
|UNPURIFIED PRODUCT/RXN||PURIFIED PRODUCT/RXN|
|INFORMMERs / USM||RM 22.50||RM 17.50|
|Government||RM 24.80||RM 19.30|
|Non-Government||RM 26.80||RM 21.30|
*RXN = Reaction
- For UNPURIFIED PRODUCT, only accept PCR product sample.
- For PURIFIED PRODUCT, gel image must be included.
- Reverse and Forward primers need to be labelled and submitted in separate tube.
- Forward and Reverse reaction will be charged individually (per reaction).
- Other requirement shall be further communicated to customer by related personnel.
Enquiries Please Contact:
Institute of Research in Molecular Medicine (INFORMM)
Universiti Sains Malaysia,
Kampus Kesihatan 16150 Kubang Kerian, Kelantan
Mawaddah binti Mohd Azlan (Technical & Service Personnel)
Elis Rosliza Mohd Adzmi (Technical & Service Personnel)
Tel: +609-767 2411 / 2406 / 2404 / 2402 / 2433
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com